We own. We operate. We consult. And that’s why a career with us can be unique.
As one of the world’s most experienced specialist power and water consulting firms, Entura can offer you a coveted opportunity to work with highly regarded experts and thought leaders in our industry.
At Entura, you will be working with nature and looking for smarter ways to get things done as part of a diverse team supporting clients from offices in Australia, India and South Africa.
Our values go to the core of who we are. We use them every day to guide the way we behave and make decisions.
- We put people’s health and safety first
- We build value for our partners and customers through innovation and outstanding service
- We behave with honesty and integrity
- We work together, respect each other and value our diversity
- We are accountable for our actions
- We are committed to creating a sustainable future
When you join Entura, you’re joining the Hydro Tasmania Group, Australia’s largest renewable energy producer and water manager, operating for more than 100 years. Recognised as an employer of choice, we provide excellent benefits like competitive salaries, flexible hours and family-friendly working conditions.