Water infrastructure and management
Entura has unparalleled experience in water resource management and water infrastructure.
We help manage the flow of 14 trillion litres of water through the Tasmanian system every year. Our expertise is built on 100 years of experience in water resource management and dam development and operation.
Our water infrastructure and management expertise includes:
- water infrastructure and supply
- dam feasibility, design, construction and upgrades
- dam safety
- irrigation schemes
- climate change adaptation
- wetlands and water management
- systems optimisation and water efficiency
- resource investigations
- Ajenti data management system
- stormwater and flood studies
- flood and inflow forecasting
- capability development