We can design the right program to support your training and development requirements.
The Entura clean energy and water institute delivers customised training across our full range of expertise and services. We transfer our knowledge and build your capabilities to support the achievement of significant and sustainable renewable energy projects.
We can develop customised programs to suit your location, objectives, working conditions, timeframes, assets and key deliverables. A carefully planned combination of training services, techniques and materials will maximise your training investment and increase your ability to understand and manage commercial energy and water assets.
Our qualified trainers and technical experts conduct engaging and memorable courses through our network of bases both in Australia and internationally.
Our access to Hydro Tasmania’s assets, and those of our key partners, allows us to take classroom learning into the real world. This gives participants an opportunity for supervised hands-on experience and competency assessment where required.
Our customised training services can include one or more of the following:
- training needs assessment
- professional development courses
- site visits to assets
- institutional strengthening
- organisational capability program development
- systems reviews and training improvement plans
- study tours and facilitated forums or placements
- technical demonstrations.
Here are some recent examples of customised training delivered by the Entura clean energy and water institute:
- certified dam safety training for a Tasmanian water utility to increase capabilities in dam management and risk mitigation
- training for participants from various government agencies in the Mekong region of south-east Asia to improve their understanding of sustainable hydro power development and better equip them to make decisions and reduce risk
- hydropower operator training in Papua New Guinea to build capability and improve efficiencies
- hydropower financing course for government agency managers from Pakistan to assist them with future planning for private investment into their hydropower development program
- wind resource assessment and remote community power training in Vanuatu to build understanding and capability for future renewable energy development in their country.
Does your team need additional knowledge and skills to increase their capabilities and reduce risk?
Contact us to discuss your requirements for customised clean energy and water training.