Applications for the 2014 graduate program are now open
Entura gives job experience to participants in Hydro Tasmania's three year graduate program.
To find out more about the graduate program, or to submit your application, please visit the Hydro Tasmania website.
About the program
Hydro Tasmania's three year graduate program provides the development opportunities necessary to operate as a well-rounded professional. Our graduates are essential to the long-term success and sustainability of our business.
The Graduate Program includes:
- rotations through a variety of technical experiences
- training in personal development and leadership
- working with mentors to learn from their experience
- membership of professional associations and improving qualifications
- social events and networking activities
Our successful graduates:
- are able to operate effectively as an individual or part of a team
- are flexible and can adapt easily to change
- have well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- have customer service skills, client focus and the ability to deliver on customer’s needs
- are able to work full time in Australia
Request more information
Complete the form below to request any more information on this topic.