Entura’s integrity management
We provide quality power and water solutions to our clients in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Our Code of Ethical Behaviour, Sustainability Code, Work Health and Safety Policy and Environmental Policy provide us with a framework to make sustainable and ethical decisions when considering what projects we will work on and with whom we partner.
Integrity management is built into Entura’s day-to-day operations and our project management system. Our integrity management system also forms part of our quality management system, which is independently certified to standard ISO 9001.
We are committed to:
- engaging in ethical behaviour when we conduct our internal business with staff and in our external engagement with clients, the community and industry members
- accepting accountability and responsibility for our behaviour, decisions and outcomes
- only undertaking projects where we have the capabilities, competence and expertise to deliver quality and sustainable solutions for our clients
- acting at all times in the legitimate interest of our clients and providing all services with integrity
- maintaining confidentiality concerning our clients’ business, operations and projects, unless we have prior written consent to the contrary from our client
- advising our clients of any conflict of interest that may affect our objectivity and impartiality in delivering our consulting services
- collaborating with companies that have a good reputation and similar principles
- behaving with professional conduct and courtesy to uphold the reputation of the consulting industry, and acting with fairness to others
- rejecting any form of corruption that seeks to influence the process of selection or affects a consultant’s impartial judgement through any form of bribery, fraud or collusion
- respecting the human rights of those we engage with, including our clients and the communities in which we work, based on the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the Modern Slavery Act 2018
- being sensitive to political, cultural and religious customs of the countries in which we work
- ensuring a sustainable future through responsible decision-making, design and management of projects.
We do this by:
- Entura’s extended leadership team leading by example
- employees adhering to our integrity and ethical principles
- screening countries, communities, clients and partners, and infrastructure projects to evaluate their alignment with our values
- combining integrity management into our day-to-day operations and project management systems
- respecting the rights, customs and cultural traditions and practices of communities in which we work
- proactively raising concerns about issues we see
- independently investigating all issues
- adopting a strict ‘zero tolerance’ approach to any behaviour that contradicts these commitments.